Every week I post an overview on what’s been happening in the mobile (browsing) world and is relevant to Mozilla.
Summary for this week:
- Opera launched an HTML5 app store aimed at TV and home entertainment devices that run the Opera TV browsing solutio.
- Dolphin introduced Dolphin user accounts with version 6.2 of Dolphin HD, which are used for bookmark syncing
- Net Applications puts Safari as the top mobile browser, followed by Opera Mini. Stats Counter reports differently
- Baidu announced the release of an Android-based mobile OS, called Baidu Yi
- Asia-Pacific leads the world in smartphone use, reveals a survey by Google and Ipsos